Taking About Emergency Medicine Expertise Of Dr Michael Hilton
Putting a focus, Dr Michael Hilton was once a clinical instructor at the Department of Medicine atthe University of Pittsburgh (between the year 2012 and 2014). It is from this same prestigious higher institution of learning that he obtained his Doctorate certificate at the School of medicine. He also got appointed in the clinical instructor capacity at this same University of Pittsburg in Pennsylvania (PA) at the Rehabilitation and Science Technology department for about a year.
All other academic appointments taken by Dr Michael Hilton are numerous. And notable of them are;
- School of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA (United States of America), Assistant professor of Emergency Medicine (between the years 2014 and 2015).
- Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai, New York City (NYC), as Assistant Professor in the Emergency Medicine Department.
Dr Michael Hilton has equally taken some non-academic positions within his seven-year of practice (between the years 2012 and 2018), of which some of them are;
- Assistant Medical Director at the Western Pennsylvania Center for Emergency Medicine (STAT MedEvac).
- Chairman at SAEM or Society for Academic Emergency Medicine at the EMS interest Group.
- Instructor at the School of Health and Rehabilitation Science at the University of Pittsburgh.
- City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in the Assistant Medical Director capacity.
And so many other appointments that are non-academic. Dr Michael Hilton was a medical director for two years (between 2013 and 2015) at the Carnegie Mellon University EMS. He also got appointed to the Marathon Medical Advisory board in Pittsburgh as well as Medical Tent Critical Care Unit during this same period. He was an Airway management physician for the Panthers Football Club at the University of Pittsburgh in the year 2014 and 2015.
Being a good specialist in Emergency medicine, Dr Michael Hilton excelled well in the Pre-hospital Care rotation in the Emergency Medicine Residency section of the University of Pittsburgh as assistant director. He as well performed as the medical director at the UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) Saint Margaret EMS services. Mention would also have to be made about Dr. Hilton’s contributions at the;
- National Association of EMS Physicians, where he was the Peer-reviewer of the Pre-hospital Emergency Care unit for about five years (from the year 2014 till 2018).
- Mount Sinai EMS and Disaster Preparedness in the capacity of Associate Medical Director between the years 2016 and 2018.
- Also,during the same period from 2016 to 2018, Dr Michael Hilton was a clinical Competence Committee member at the Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt EM Residency in Mount Sinai.
There are also many other appointments and job positions that showcase Dr. Hilton’s expertise in Emergency Medicine. He had his undergraduate education at Columbia University, NYC, where he bagged a Bachelor of Arts (History) in the year 2005. His medical academic education started and ended at the University of Pittsburgh, where he got his Doctor of Medicine in the year 2009 and master of Public health in the year 2014.
All postgraduate educational programs of Dr Michael Hilton were also done at this same University of Pittsburgh at the
- Emergency Medicine (EM) Residency department.
- EMS Research Fellowship Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- EMS Fellowship.