Although the sport promptly got popularity the guidelines of Futsal were not consistent and it had not been till 1956 that Luiz de Oliveira of São Paulo wrote the Book of Regulations of Futsal. The guidelines were then embraced on an international level. Today the main policies of Futsal are regulated by FIFA.
Futsal is suggested to promote soccer skills as well as not physical play. Contrasted to typical soccer, less physical contact is endured. This gives Futsal players more freedom to display their abilities.
- Futsal is had fun with a heavier as well as smaller sized round that jumps less than a standard soccer ball.
- Used a tough surface area, no lawn or yard.
- Played inside your home but had fun playing with touchlines rather than wall surfaces.
- Matches are officiated by two umpires, one on each touchline.
- There are no offsides.
- There are no throw-ins. Play resumes with a kick-in.
- The goalkeeper needs to put on a different color jersey than the remainder of the team.
Number of Players in Futsal
- Teams include a maximum of 5 players. Four outfield players as well as one goalkeeper.
- In main suits, 9 substitutions are permitted.
- Teams need to have a minimum of 3 players to play a sport.
- Rolling substitutions can be made any time except during time-outs.
Sports Play and Size
- This is not as same as football.
- No injury time, or interruption time.
- Sports last 40 minutes with two 20 minutes halves.
- The clock begins again when play resumes.
- The clock quits when the round leaves the playing area or a nasty is called.
- Groups may call one one-minute timeout per half, when in possession of the sphere.
- No breaks if the sport goes into additional time.
- Time-outs don’t carry over.
Fouls as well as Fines
- Similar to football, fouls are punished with either an indirect or straight free-kick.
- If a player obtains a red card, it can just be changed after a required two-minute time penalty.
- Penalty kicks result from a foul inside the penalty box.
- If the team concedes a goal throughout this time, the replacement might come on immediately following the goal.
- During penalty time the group needs to play with one less player.
For more information [ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม, which is the term in Thai], please follow the link.